Step Into Our Classroom
The Early Childhood Education Training Academy (ECETA) is a professional development organization (PDO) located in central Pennsylvania. We specialize in engaging, live, online training and also provide face to face experience with our highly talented instructors. Our trainings meet the needs of STARS Performance Standards Requirements and range from basic supervision training to practice based coaching. Call us today for your training and coaching needs!
Our highly skilled instructors deliver training on a variety of topics to meet your needs.This list is just a sample. Call us for more details or to have us create a training specifically for your and your staff!
• Addressing Special Needs and Challenging Behaviors
• Positive Behavior Support (PBIS Model)
• Inclusion in ECE
• STEM in ECE
• The Basics of Creating Curriculum
• Optimizing Observations for Online Reporting Systems
• STARS 101 and 102
• Smart Supervision
• Meeting the Needs of Diverse Language Learners
• An Introduction to the Ages and Stages Questionnaire
• Legal Issues in ECE
• Marketing Your Program with Social Media
• Creating Effective Policies
• Linking Standards, Curriculum Framework, and Assessment
•Practice Based Coaching - Director IMPACT
Many, Many, More!
Use the form below to contact us regarding your professional development or coaching needs. Please be as detailed as possible and include your full name, the organization for which you work, and your PD Registry ID. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
For job opportunities, please email us your resume. We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead our organization into uncharted fields of practice.