Our highly skilled instructors deliver training on a variety of topics to meet your needs. This list is just a sample. Call us for more details or to have us create a training specifically for your and your staff!
• Addressing Special Needs and Challenging Behaviors
• Positive Behavior Support
• Inclusion in ECE
• STEM in ECE
• The Basics of Creative Curriculum
• Optimizing Observations for Teaching Strategies Gold
• STARS 101 and 102
• Smart Supervision
• The Dirty Dozen: the Top 12 Harmful Ingredients in Foods that are Marketed to Children
• Meeting the Needs of Diverse Language Learners
• Strengthening Relationships with Children, Families, and Colleagues (Pre-K Counts Requirement)
• An Introduction to the Ages and Stages Questionnaire
• Legal Issues in ECE
• Marketing Your Program with Social Media
• Creating Effective Policies
• Linking Standards, Curriculum Framework, and Assessment
• Pediatric CPR and First Aid
Many, Many, More!
This professional development offers a relationship-based approach to growth as a teacher in the field. One of our instructors will begin with baseline PD, will then come into your classroom to do a focused observation, provide coaching, deliver follow up PD, and then end with another observation with additional coaching. We are excited to implement this new model! Call today to see what coaching opportunities we have available.
Want a fresh eye to help assess the effectiveness of your program? One of our coaches or instructors will use an approved Program Observation Instrument to assess your program and provide you with a detailed action plan for program growth and strengthening.
Helping you with your Continuous Quality Improvement in the STARS Program - our Standard of Care Manual will help you achieve your goals. Our highly qualified staff have extensive experience as teachers and administrators in the field. We have developed a manual of standardized care that includes policy requirements for STARS and high standards of care for Health and Safety, Curriculum and Programming, Guidance of Behavior, Family Engagement, and Assessment. We can personalize this with your organization's logo and information. Call us today for more information!
In cooperation with other organizations, ECETA coordinates two major conferences each year, one on Columbus Day and another in the spring of each year. Check back for specific dates and topics!